Saturday, February 28, 2009

Here we are in the middle of Tian'anmen Square.  Granpa and Nana, Mommy, Me, Grandpa and Grandma and Daddy!
Military men marching across the square.

Lion protecting the entrance at the Forbidden City.
Anakin, me and R2D2 in the Forbidden City.
Here we are getting ready for our rickshaw ride to lunch.  
Love riding in this rickshaw!  It's hard work peddling us around!!
Eating sticky rice with my chopsticks.
Silk worm cocoons.
Women at the Silk factory demonstrating how they stretch the silk fibers, layer by layer to make silk comforters.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Zachary! It sounds like you're having a fantastic time! I wish I was R2D2 so I could come with you ;) but the next best thing is reading about all of your great adventures! I can't wait to hear your stories when you get back (and get lots of sleep)!!! I bet you're getting excited about meeting Caitlin-give her kisses for me! I love you! Have a great time~Aunt Joy

    ReplyDelete